Cartridge website redesigned

I’ve just finished redesigning my website at http://www.cartrology.com. I have a little less than 100 cartridges loaded into the database right now, but it’s a start. I’ll be photographing and uploading the rest of my collection over the next several months.

Even though I don’t really have any earth-shattering items in my collection, maybe someone will find some of the rounds interesting or useful. It beats having them stored away in ammo cans in any event!

Great site, congrats!

would you be interested in getting submissions to your site, i.e. photos and basic specs of some rare Soviet / Russian stuff, like 9x39, 9x21, 6x45 Unified, 10x54R FSDS etc?

I think i can try and make photos or scans of some items in my collection to your specs.

Also, we can conside trading links, see my website URL in signature

love the site, plenty of nice rounds there. I like the idea of people submitting photos colud become agreat reference tool.

Very nice! looking forward to more!

Thanks!

I had not considered the possibility of people submitting items and didn’t design the site around that unfortunately. However, I do think it is a really good idea. There is a software package that would work well for designing a community-type website where people could create accounts, submit items, etc. It might take me awhile but I’ll start playing around with it and see what I can come up with.

[quote=“twoaz”]Thanks!

I had not considered the possibility of people submitting items and didn’t design the site around that unfortunately. However, I do think it is a really good idea. There is a software package that would work well for designing a community-type website where people could create accounts, submit items, etc. It might take me awhile but I’ll start playing around with it and see what I can come up with.[/quote]

That’s a great idea!