Catalogues

I am still looking for European catalogues (scans or to buy) which show shotshells.

My research on this forum has been almost unsuccessfull till now.
Only 5 people provided me documentation (I thank them again).

How to motivate the others and persuade them to spend a little of their time searching their library and making scans?

Telling them I can give them in exchange a lot of documentation about :

• French, British and German military and civilian ctges, artillary cases and fuzes from 1890 to 1945
  • French experimental items till 1970
  • Other European countries civilian ctges till 1939

Therefore please make an effort and when you find something of interest for me tell me what you need.

thanks in advance
JP

Here is SFM factory drawing dated 1890 of the 360 N

[quote=“jean-pierre”]I am still looking for European catalogues (scans or to buy) which show shotshells.

My research on this forum has been almost unsuccessfull till now.
Only 5 people provided me documentation (I thank them again).

How to motivate the others and persuade them to spend a little of their time searching their library and making scans?

Telling them I can give them in exchange a lot of documentation about :

• French, British and German military and civilian ctges, artillary cases and fuzes from 1890 to 1945
  • French experimental items till 1970
  • Other European countries civilian ctges till 1939

Therefore please make an effort and when you find something of interest for me tell me what you need.

thanks in advance
JP[/quote]

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I have borrowed a Midland Gun Company catalogue and have scanned a page with some shot cartridges. Most of the catalogue is advertisements for shotguns, pistols, rifles and tools with a tiny bit on shot cartridges and other ammunition. There are 65 pages to this catalogue plus some loose leaflets which came with it. Is this the sort of thing that you need? I believe that the catalogue dates from before 1929, a leaflet shows a “new” model gun, the 1929 model and another leaflet has supplementary lists dated 1934.

gravelbelly

Hello !
I was talking of catalogues of cartridges (shotshells) manufacturers.
This is interesting me in priority.
Of course if for example in a catalogue you see a page with shotshells (like the one you posted) it is also interesting me.

Send me please a scan of the page with the shotshells and and a scan of the catalogue’s cover.
thank you.
What kind of ctge is interesting you ??
JP