CCI Patriot red/white/blue 22lr in stock at target sports

First I’ve seen of it available since it was announced at SHOT2018

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-patriot-pack-22-long-rifle-ammo-40-grain-white-red-blue-coated-921rwb-p-83040.aspx?keyword=cci%20patriot

TargetsportsUSA, as usual will probably have the best price on these. I notice that LAX Ammo has it marked for less at $15.95 per box or $159.50 per case, but their shipping quote was absurd - $37 for a case (10 boxes), and that was the FedEX quote - the UPS quote was over $70.00! With TargetsportsUSA Prime membership it’s $174.71 per case with free shipping, or even free shipping on single boxes at $17.47 with the Prime membership. Ellett Brothers doesn’t even list these yet, and they are a big CCI dealer.

It was $193 shipped for a case for me. Prime is $95/yr?

It should show up as $189.90 per case with free shipping for standard buyers. Then in the checkout process they always have a default selection for a $5 charge for insurance or signature upon delivery or something that I always used to un-check. The prime membership was $90 when I signed up a couple months ago, and it pays for itself easily since I place orders weekly for lots of random boxes, and not always the case quantities which came with free shipping. Aside from always being free shipping no matter what, everything is discounted as well with the Prime membership and the price it shows me for a 3000rd case of this Patriot .22LR is $174.71, or 8% off. What has amazed me is that the TargetsportsUSA prices will beat my normal distributor (Ellett Brothers) easily around half the time I check any given ammo price (and Ellett always charges me a $9 flat shipping fee!). For things that Targetsports doesn’t carry, then it’s either Ellett, or Outdoorlimited, SG Ammo, Grafs, etc… MidwayUSA even gets in there with their random crazy price adjustments.