Chinese 5.8 pistol ammo

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE CHINESE 5.8 PISTOL AMMO TO SHOW UP OVER HERE. NOW THAT WE HAVE SOMEONE FROM CHINA ON BOARD CAN WE AT LEAST GET SOME DUMMIES ?

If it would not be such a problem in shipping these yes.

I am not sure that as far as receiving them in the U.S., that the shipping of dummy rounds is such a problem. Am I wrong? Is it really a problem to ship them FROM Europe? What I mean, is it against the law in European countries to ship dummy, inert cartridges by mail? I have received empty cases - certainly in the same category as dummy cartridges in that they are inert, but still a cartridge component, from many countries in Europe, South America and even non-Communist Asia, without any problems from U.S. Customs. They have all been properly declared on the green tag, and some have come from countries that have very strict laws about ammunition in general.

I have received inerted cartridges from Finland, England and Ecuador in recent years (post 9-11) with no problem. I, too, wait patiently to add examples of the 5.8 Chinese cartridge to my collection.

Get in line. These are actually in use in Haiti where there are Chinese peace keeper troops posted there by the UN. They are called “armed police” . They have machine guns and armored cars as well as grenades and other weapons which would put them in the military tradtionally. Any of you planning a cruise?