Chinese 7.9mm headstamps

Can anyone tell me what arsenal(s) these Chinese 7.9x57mm M88 rounds were made at?

There used to be a Chinese/English section on chinesefirearms.com that described the arsenals and showed examples of their headstamps but it doesn

It is possible that the top round is a product of the Hanyang Arsenal. According to “Guide to Chinese Headstamps 1880-1950,” by Lew Curtis, Bin Shih and Bill Woodin, Hanyang was China’s premier arsenal. They not only loaded ammunition but also produced copies of the Model 1888 Mauser Rifle, as well as copies of the Mauser C’96 (Broomhandle) pistol. Evidently, their main symbol was a five-pointed star.

The second headstamp is positively identified by Curtis, Shih and Woodin as being from Hanyang Arsenal.

[quote=“JohnMoss”]It is possible that the top round is a product of the Hanyang Arsenal. According to “Guide to Chinese Headstamps 1880-1950,” by Lew Curtis, Bin Shih and Bill Woodin, Hanyang was China’s premier arsenal. They not only loaded ammunition but also produced copies of the Model 1888 Mauser Rifle, as well as copies of the Mauser C’96 (Broomhandle) pistol. Evidently, their main symbol was a five-pointed star.

The second headstamp is positively identified by Curtis, Shih and Woodin as being from Hanyang Arsenal.[/quote]

John - Do you have any idea where I can get a copy of the publication you mentioned? I’ve never seen it before. Thanks again for the info.

Phil