Colcart

I am having a problem getting into Gary Reuze’s site . I used the link provided but get an error message. It worked a few days ago.
Is anyone else having problems?
Thank you
Gerry

Gerry,

I just tried and got to the website with no problems: colcartinc.com/

Brian

“this page not found” message is still coming up even with your link

I asked Gary about that at SLICS and he said the site is having intermittent problems (most of the time). He had switched over to using Gunbroker with many individually listed cartridges.

GENTLEMEN:

I JUST CHECKED AND I CAN BRING UP HIS SITE. HAVING SAID THAT I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS THAT CANNOT. I ATTEMPTED TO BRING HIM UP ON GUNBROKER AND THAT ALSO WORKED. THIS SITE HAS FROM 6 TO 8 PAGES OF VARIOUS CARTRIDGES IN NEARLY ALL CATEGORIES LISTED (NOT THE PLACE TO LOOK FOR OLD SHOTSHELLS).

THE PROBLEM NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS HIS SITE, colcartinc, IS ON GARY’S END NOT YOURS. REGARDLESS OF THE PROBLEM, GARY REALLY SHOULD FIX IT. IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT HIS CURRENT HOST IS EITHER UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM. IF IT MEANS FINDING SOMEONE NEW TO HOST HIS SITE HE SHOULD DO IT. HE IS LOOSING BUSINESS IF THOSE COLLECTORS WANTING TO ACCESS HIS SITE ARE NOT ABLE TO DO SO. HE HAS A GREAT VARIETY OF CARTRIDGES FOR SALE AND IN MOST CASES HIS PRICES AREN’T TO BAD.

Maybe it’s the browser? I have no trouble accessing ColCart using Safari, Firefox or Chrome, but there are times when IE gives me problems. IE also balks at GB (sometimes) so I find myself using it less and less.

Just a suggestion.

Ray

I use Chrome, and am able to view Gary’s site

Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox do not work for me…only website on earth I can’t view…

I’ve been having the same problems accessing his site. I use Firefox with the latest updates. Once in the last year, I was able to open the website, and that lasted for all of 5 minutes. Every time I get the

“This Page Not Found” screen.

He has many items on Gunbroker, but many times more than those are available from his many lists that aren’t shown on Gunbroker.

Since his website lists are based on Microsoft Word files, you could just email, call, or send a message via Gunbroker to him and ask that he email you the files. His info should be in the directory, or if not he is “colcart” on Gunbroker: http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=173936

I have been trying since the middle of August. Today I was able to access his sit with no problem. Maybe others will be able to get on now too.
Gerry

Just tried several times today. Still doesn’t work.

My husband found out that he can get to his site on his phone, he’ll just send the pages to the home computer via email.
Carolyn

I was able to get on last night using firefox no problems but this is the first time in months.