Colt .22 Long Rifle - who makes it for tthem?

Could sear I saw the answer to this somewhere - but can’t find it now. Seems that Winchester was for a while, then CCI - maybe Federal. Can anyone pin that down for me?
Thanks

Made by Industrias Tecnos (Águila), S.A. de C.V., Mexico.

Thanks, Fede, appreciate you keeping me on track!

Ok, this happened now several times to me, I see this thread and to my limited understanding half of it and or images seem to be missing. Means what I can read in the first posting makes absolutely no sense in relation to the answer Fede gave (and as we all know Fede soldomly fails). So my conclusion is that something must be wrong with the displayed parts of the first posting or other/more postings missing.

Or did I go nuts - some of you sure will confirm but does that also go for my reading?

Alex,

No images were posted by Savage or Fede but here is the text of Savage’s first post-

“Could sear (edit: sear = swear) I saw the answer to this somewhere - but can’t find it now. Seems that Winchester was for a while, then CCI - maybe Federal. Can anyone pin that down for me?
Thanks”

Otherwise there is a possible misunderstanding in the translation

Brian

Alex,

Perhaps this makes more sense in translation-

Who manufactures the “Colt” brand .22lr rimfire?

It seems that Winchester made them for a period of time, then CCI made them or maybe it was Federal. Can someone confirm this?

The “Colt” brand .22lr was made by Industrias Tecnos (Águila), S.A. de C.V., Mexico.

Boy howdy! that makes better sense! Thanks

Alex,
on reading the first message, I felt the same confusion as you did. I took me some time to realize that savage was asking who really made the .22 lr which were sold under the Colt name. If you go nuts, you never walk alone.

Ok, thank you guys! So it is just my crappy English.