Csaeod - close out sale - for big shot collectors - report

Auction CLOSED with many rare items going to good new homes. The “TERMINATOR” 120mm US tank shell went to an enthusiastic buyer. Top billing for a case went to a unique shell case made by the US for French battleship " Richleau " . Final hammer $2363.00 after a late night bid by a French museum and a counter by a top US collector. A large pile of APDS rounds went to a good home and records were set with several sales. A few rarities which did not sell will be listed on Auctionarms within the next few weeks. Thanks to all for a great and spirited sale.

AUCTION HAS CLOSED BUT REFERENCE COPIES OF THE CATALOGUE ARE AVAILABLE FOR $9.97 ppd in the US add $3 overseas.

THAT’S RIGHT THIS IS MY LAST AUCTION OF ARTILLERY AMMO AND IT IS READY NOW. 175 DIFFERENT ARTILLERY SHELLS FROM 40 TO 215 MM INCLUDING MORE ONE OF A KIND ITEMS EVER SOLD AT ONE TIME IN ANY SALE. INCLUDING A SELECTION OF JAPANESE ITEM OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE.

2 hour DVD OR VHS TAPE CATALOGUE AVAILABLE NOW -WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET - $ 9.97 PLUS $1.97 FOR INSURED SHIPPING. CHECK OR M.O. TO CSA PO BOX 4002 COLESVILLE MD 20914.

FREE SHIPPING FOR IAA MEMBERS UPON REQUEST.

FOREIGN COLLECTORS PLEASE NOTE: I SHIP NOTHING OUT OF THE USA. AFTER 50 YEARS OF COLLECTING I HAVE HAD ALL THE CUSTOMS SITUATIONS WHICH I WANT. I WILL SHIP TO A US AGENT FOR YOU. NO SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE OF THE USA. NON IAA COLLECTORS ADD $4.00 SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE US.

AUCTION #25 PART 2 - ARTILLERY AMMUNITION OF THE WORLD 40MM THROUGH 215MM INCLUDING MANY “ONLY ONE KNOWN” RARITIES.

"stock advertising photo only"

YES THESE BEAUTIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION. Mint factory cutaway 120mm Tank gun semicombustibles including the super long rod penetrator gold plated “TERMINATOR” , LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME.

DETAILS- CONTACT-US BY eMAIL OR POST AT CSA PO BOX 4002 COLESVILLE MD USE 20914.

OUR LAST ARTILLERY AUCTION ! ( WE HOPE)

AUCTIONS TO COME- PART 3 - GRENADES, MORTAR BOMBS AND DEVICES

PART 4 - FUZES OF THE WORLD

(POSSIBLE) PART 5 - FIRING DEVICES OF THE WORLD

INERT INERT INERT INERT INERT INERT INERT INERT

ALL ITEMS ARE INERTED BY PROFESSIONAL EOD , BOMB SQUAD OR EXPERIENCED ORDNANCE PERSONEL.

new photos

new

new

new

BTT

BTT

BTT

The first copies have been sent out and some have been received today with enthusiasm.

Just got mine. UNBELIEVABLE! This is a history lesson. The variety and rarity of some of the items should be the envy of any museum(s). Then I thought about the logistics of doing the same with my stuff. Videotaping and describing. Jeez!

And just so you know, item #8, US 155 GH Schrapnel M14/15 is mine. The bid is a kidney. So don’t bother upping it.

It won’t fit in your collection, anyway.

At this point all Robert Goulet and I need are a set of lungs. Mine are fine but I am looking for some for him.

How do I go about bidding on your items?
Is buying the DvD all that I need to do?

Yes- bid sheet comes along with the catalogueDVD. Bid by mail or telephone on the day of close(only).

tick tock , tick tock.

BTT

BTT

Hello,
I received the DVD and bid form in todays mail but was disappointed to see that the auction had finished two days ago. What do I need to do to get future info? Am I on the mailing list now that I have received this DVD? I’ve tried buying photos of shells off Ebay that you were selling just in an attemp to get info about your DVD auctions but never received the info that I had inquired about. I’m a collector of large caliber inert US Army & Navy artillery rounds and have an intrest in bidding and/or buying any items you may have available like this.
Regards, Bill

Sorry you missed the big show. Lots of great toys changed hands including the only 2- 6 PDR prototype Davis recoiless shells known. All the catalogues including the complemetary one which you received went out at least a week before the close date by first class mail. The PO runs its own show at its own speed. Contact them with your complaint. Read the paper work enclosed with the DVD which should answer all of your questions. Next our remainder list goes out to bidders , then other subscribers and finally to others who might request it AND who send a stamped self addressed envelope. Better to contact me as instructed in the auction paperwork rather than post private business here and wake up the currently dormant Forum Political Correctness Police. OOPS, I hear them stiring.

where’s my catalog I sent the money?

Send a copy of your cancelled check or MO for a refund. An experienced wheeler dealer like you wouldn’t send cash through the mail would you ?