Since I’m sure you’ve all been wondering, here I is:
Quick, here’s a test - what’s the first question that popped into your mind?
- Is that really a wombat on his head?
- What kind of hair-loss phobia would drive a man to wear a mammal on his head?
- Do those animals come in my hair color?
And now, for the rest of the story:
- I been hoarding ammo since 1976
- I don’t remember when I first signed up to the IAA.
- I am currently looking for coiled-case, proof, and caseless rounds.
- Wombats aren’t the furry, lovable critters some people make them out to be.
- If you haven’t guessed, I don’t take life too seriously.