deCoux Auction #16 catalog

You can download a copy of this auction at; www.pdbullets.com

hit the CLICK HERE button and that will take you to the page. The catalog button is: #16.pdf

Sale will end Sept. 22, 2018 and we hope to have high quality catalogs covering the 807 lots (includes 4 pages of color) ready to mail in the middle of August

Printer says we should have the spiral-bound 88 page catalogs to post next Friday the 17th & I hope to get the yellow postcards out to all on the mailing list, earlier - mid-week.

If your overseas or in Canada, If you find something you want to bid on and want a catalog mailed, then as soon as you pay for it, that also covers the bid fee.
You can use the catalog & bid sheet downloaded copies from the site to bid, that way if the catalog gets lost or is late you won’t miss out.
(That happened last sale to several folk, so this is just a heads-up, play it however you wish).

I found a mistake in the previously posted / uploaded catalog, lot 362 (.450 3 1/4" NFB, 6 rnd collection was missing some information. It’s now been corrected and can be downloaded if important to you. Thanks & sorry about that.

First catalog mailings yesterday, & yellow postcards also on there way at the same time.

Mine arrived in Wisconsin today

My apologies to all.

Apparently I wasn’t clear about the bidder fee of $20.00 US funds to be paid before I can accept bids.

The reasoning behind the bid fee is to keep an even playing field between those who have & use computers and those who either don’t or don’t want to use them.

So I figured since the download on my site was a free preview for those who were on the net, they could easily see if there was anything they wanted to bid on without having to buying a hard-copy catalog.
On the other hand those folks who wanted / needed a hard-copy to see would be put out as they paid for it & some other bidders didn’t.

So I need / want to be fair to all bidders.

So a very nice, (if I say so myself) catalog is included in the $20.00 fee, I can either post or hold it till we next meet. Just let me know.

Postage USA is $6.45 & Canada or overseas is $24,00

Paypal is: ctgs@commspeed.net

I was also asked if I could just bill this fee after the auction. 2 reasons why not.

1. I’m not set-up for it.
  2. it’s a extra expense, taking time to do the bill, & printing the bill & putting it in the envelope.

We get invoices out within a couple of days after the sale closes, & being a one man operation I don’t have the time or energy to do this added work.

Thanks for your understanding
Pete