Defense Industries Product Catalog Iran

A good color copy of the Defense Industries Organization (Iran) product catalog is available, for free as a PDF download, on the Internet Archive as pointed out by Bonnex on BOCN. The catalog covers 12.7 x 108mm ammunition products on up in caliber. See: archive.org/details/Section2-Am … Industries

Brian

When I tried to download the PDF I got a warning notice of something like “there is a problem with the safety certification” and advice to close the file.

Just thought I would mention it.

John @all, just click on the top left “pdf” button and just open the file. Then when it is open save the file to your drive. That may solve all problems.

John,

The only thing I can say is I’ve been accessing mateirial from the Internet Archive for 4 years now without a problem. My antivirus program has listed this as a highly trustworthy site.

Plus the Internet Archive is an internationally renowned repository of information and is used by Universties around the U.S. and the world, and the U.S. Library of Congress as a site for providing public on line access to documents, publications and images.

There are on line information download sites that are questionable and I avoid, but I believe the Internet Archive is at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Just my $0.02 worth

diomil.ir/products.html

Probably the greatest site in the world. I was just reporting what came on the screen, in a block using fairly large red letters, of the computer. It was not a personal opinion. I had the impression, and I wish that I had copied down the whole message, that the problem was with the Iranian site, not the one offering the information.

Hooke,

Not very informative. When I click on “read more” about the ammunition, all I get is a blank screen. I didn’t try the other product lines because they are of no interest to me, so it doesn’t matter if they work or not, to me.

John, there you need to wait until the pdf document is opening. Depending on your internet connection it may take a while. Otherwise the Iranian site works well.

I guess I am just getting old and impatient. My computer is quite fast on some things - and then it senses I am using it a lot and it gets slower and slower. I get tired of waiting for it to do something. Am not that interested in calibers mentioned in the thread that were on the website from Iran, and that probably makes me even more impatient. Well, I am what I am. I am not a good bottle of wine, and am not improving with age.

diomil.ir/pdf/Section2.pdf