Different german cartridges with panzergeschoss ball loading

Hello,
In a last post of this forum, someone sait to have a cartridge of MG 131/8 with a PZ ball, the description is:
7.92X81 MG 131/8 HIGH VEL B.T. 2 40 PZ PATRONE Br CASE, ELECTRIC Pr, COPPER DRIVING BAND, badly rusted bullet STEEL BT
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14424&p=102483&hilit=131%2F8#p102483

On “municion.org”, there is a picture with a 7,92*95 patrone with a PZ ball, headstamp is: P 10a (eagle) WaA700 39
municion.org/patrone318/PanzergeschossG.jpg

All loadings of PZ ball on 7,9257 case are known with the headstamp:
eej S
6 42

So my question is, why these loadings with PZ patrone are older that the ones producted by eej?

[quote=“laurent”]
On “municion.org”, there is a picture with a 7,92*95 patrone with a PZ ball, headstamp is: P 10a (eagle) WaA700 39
municion.org/patrone318/PanzergeschossG.jpg

All loadings of PZ ball on 7,9257 case are known with the headstamp:
eej S
6 42

So my question is, why these loadings with PZ patrone are older that the ones producted by eej?[/quote]

Laurent, a fellow collector I know very well would say „I don’t like this cartridge“.

The history,

Rheinmetall-Borsig in Berlin became from HWA an order to load 20 000 rounds with 2.8 g powder with the bullets and cases delivered by them for a field test.
The reason to develop this bullet was to increase the penetration of the SmK without using any lead.
The 13mm bullet was already accepted and was probably the example for this 7,9 bullet. Cartridges with this bullet (eej S* 6 42) are the only known production.

At these days the PZB were already build true Rifle Grenades Launchers.

Rgds

Thank you dutch,
that was also my first guess about these cartridges, and I hoped someone will let me feel I’m not on the wrong way…