Dimensions for .303 British case in time of WWI

I need a help with .303 British case dimensions standard for WWI time
Could somebody post the drawing of the case or data for following sizes:
1 - Total length of the case (min/max)
2 - Total length of the case neck (min/max)
3 - Diameter of the case neck (min/max)
4 - Diameter before case rim (min/max)
5 - Diameter of the case rim (min/max)
6 - Thickness of the case rim (min/max)
7 - Presence or absence the radius or face at the edge of the case rim and it’s dimension
Thanks for any comments

I have to go out now (to look at more ammo of course) but if no-one replies I will post the details this evening as I have the WWI manufacturing drawings.

Regards
TonyE

^&*%#%%%!1**%#@@@$%^&!! !!!
THis Board is Losing My Posts as soon as I “Submit” them…Goes to the Login Page,( even after being already Logged on), and then loses the page…even if the login is successful.

Doc AV

As promised, here are the dimensions from a Chief Inspector Woolwich drawing dated 1918.

Regards
TonyE

Thank you very much!

[quote=“DocAV”]
THis Board is Losing My Posts as soon as I “Submit” them…Goes to the Login Page,( even after being already Logged on), and then loses the page…even if the login is successful.

Doc AV[/quote]

I always right click and copy my posts before hitting the submit button. That way if it is lost when submitting it is still available to paste into the second attempt. It is a simple habit to get into and saves frustration from lost posts.

Thanks, Alpine Hunter…But I still wonder what is causing this FUBAR on irregular occasions (not a constant thing).

Regards,
Doc AV,
up in Sunny Qld.

[quote=“DocAV”]I still wonder what is causing this FUBAR on irregular occasions (not a constant thing).
[/quote]
In my experience, it never seems to happen when I remember to save the text before clicking the “submit” button, only on the odd occasions when I forget to :) !