ECRA Germany September

I am going to the ECRA meeting in Germany this September for the 1st time and I was wondering if there are many people on this forum that will be going and selling there ammuntion there. I ask because it would be nice to talk with sellers before I go so I can get an idea of what I will be able to buy and how much money I need to save up and bring :-)

thanks
Richard

Well, to answer your number 2; pick a number, double it, and then bring extra. A lot will depend on how you’re traveling, and what your customs dept. will allow you to return with.
Enjoy the show!

The meetings are more than sell and buy cartridges. You can talk to other guys with your interests, get new contacts, informations and friendships. And by the way: Sometimes the cartridges you can get there are cheaper (no shipping, better price…) or you can exchange cartridges, books,…

Yes I am really looking forward to meeting many people at the show who have given me so much help on the forum.

Richard.

Last notice from the management is that there are more than 300 registrations (add those unregistered ones which just swing by).
People will come from North and South America, South Africa, Scandinavia and whole Europe.

[quote=“RichT”]Yes I am really looking forward to meeting many people at the show who have given me so much help on the forum.

Richard.[/quote]
Indeed, same feelings as it is my first German visit too. Let’s meet!