Interesting show with everthing for all the tastes :
I have seen :
- the new Penna ctge for automatic pistol and rifle with a lot of different loadings (light, AP, aso)
- a 11 Mauser revolver ctge (DWM number 1) but not made by DWM
- a Jingal ctge
- a big all brass punt gun shell for H&H made by DWM
- some new experimental ctges from US origin (18.5 x 54 PDWS, Tricap)
- a captive piston ctge from Czekoslovakia
- a French primitive all steel ctge like a Pauly
- lot of old american catalogues (Remington and Sons, Winchester)
and so on.
All the prices were OK except the ones from our UK neighbourgs, but it is an habit so we don’t wonder anymore ! (15 Euros a 12 NPE Eley made , when there was the same at the next table for 1 euro !).
Not many people from the States (5 or 6) , due, I think, to the weakness of the dollar versus Euro.
Some people from CZ, Spain (a long drive !!), Norway, aso
Netherland being the country where the people like to collect the big rounds, there were tons and tons of large calibers (if you remember St Louis where, despite the distance and the paperwork, the Dutch people had tables with a lot a big rounds, you can imagine what it is at a show in their own country !!)
Next year the European International show is in Switzerland, like last year, in a very beautifull village close to a lake.