Egyptian export 7.62x39mm, pics added!

Just received today some Egyptian made 7.62x39mm that appears to be made for export. New to me and a new headstamp as well. Pics to follow. The box is typical Egyptian 50 rd. but the markings are in English. Box says:

“7.62x39MM 50 ROUNDS NON CORROSIVE LOT NO. 4/94 SHELF LIFE 10 YEARS”

Headstamp is also in English and reads: “7.62x39 94 A.R.E.”

I have an extra box and several fired cases, free to interested parties in the US. Outside of the US, I have to ask for postage costs. PM if interested.

Apparently Century International imported a small lot of this ammunition recently and sold it on the US surplus market. As is usual, we don’t know yet where this ammunition came out of…

AKMS

Interesting, haven’t seen any Egyptian that late. Look forward to the pics.

Pics added.

[/img]

[/img]

Hi!

This is new for me too!

Could you post a picture of the headstamp?

Cheers

Philippe

All of the extras have found new homes…

AKMS

I saw some Egyptian x39 at a show yesterday, but none of your '94 stuff. Did you find any live rounds, or just the empties?

These were given to me by a guy who bought a case of the stuff from Century recently. To avoid the hassle/cost of UPS shipping for live rounds, I just got the boxes and empties. I asked for one box and one empty and the guys sent me two boxes and a handfull of empty cases…If there is a strong demand for live rounds, I can ask if he will part with some…

AKMS