Eurosatory 2008

I’ve posted a pictorial report on my website, including some ammo: quarry.nildram.co.uk/Eurosat08.htm

Totally amazing Tony! So grateful for the amazing photos and info on your site. That looks like one of the coolest weapon exhibits ever! I am totally drooling over those sweet 105MM APFSDS Mecar rounds! Just beautiful!

Jason

Kewl! Being both an ammo and armor enthusiast, those are great photos on a lot of levels for me.

Is that an invitation-only or an open exhibition? Wouldn’t be hard for me to convince Mrs. Wombat to go to Paris sometime!

[quote=“Cyberwombat”]Kewl! Being both an ammo and armor enthusiast, those are great photos on a lot of levels for me.

Is that an invitation-only or an open exhibition? Wouldn’t be hard for me to convince Mrs. Wombat to go to Paris sometime![/quote]

It is business / invitation only but if you can manage that you just leave Mrs. Wombat with your credit card in the city and you can visit the exhibition for the whole week. :)

Not sure I could afford that…

That’s a different issue.

Interesting pictures from Tony Williams, but I wonder how they can cope with a Forum devotede to cartridges and ammunition…!

Or is it an indirect way to advertise about his published books?

Philippe.

BTT! The pictures Tony took at this show are amazing. I keep going back to his site to check them out.

Jason