Expensive Ammo

Just found this while searching

http://most-expensive.net/bullets
Nick

Now there’s some purty bullets.

I am sure, Lew’s wife would love something in 9mm.

Smiling Dutch

Dutch, I’m sitting here trying to fugure out why that 9mm doesn’t belong in my collection. I think they both belong in John Moss’ autopistol collection!!! After all he lives in San Francisco.

Lew- Would you like me to email them and ask what headstamps they use so you can update your list?

Nick

dang…another color tip to pursue !

Lew - that color blue clashes with my eye color. I would have to change the shade of my eye liner and eye shade, and certainly the shade of my lip stick. Would you still love me if I did all that?

John Moss

I’m afraid the diamonds will scratch the barrel? :)

[quote=“JohnMoss”]Lew - that color blue clashes with my eye color. I would have to change the shade of my eye liner and eye shade, and certainly the shade of my lip stick. Would you still love me if I did all that?

John Moss[/quote]

John, what ever you decide to do with your outer appearance I would love to see an image then.

EOD - It won’t happen. The real me is bad enough.

John Moss

Being a .50 caliber fan, I prefer these guys (a lot cheaper too !)

mybulletdefense.com/us/silver-bullet.html

(I’ve no connection to the company, except that I’ve made 3 purchases from them and the people getting the bullets were THRILLED with the product.)

OMG! Help me up off the floor… the image of John Moss in drag is just tooooo much!