Explanatin of/for these bueelts?

I dug out two boxes [20 to 40 each] of bullets that I have no memory of… neither when, where, nor how they came into my posession.
I have nothing at all that shoots 7mm.
They are lead core, and non-magnetic.
The two groove bullets are all the same.
The single groove bullets are of very slightly different lengths, and a few grains apart in weight, but if you did not line them up and look at them, or weigh and measure them, you would never notice.
There are slight differences of the exposed lead at the base of the bullets, (and I could almost swear that some look like they have small “Broad Arrow” mark, but…???).
So, is there anything special about these bullets? The design? Grooves?
Thanks.

On the right side, there is a typo in the line before the last: 7.64 mm should read 7.04 mm.

Possibly manufacturing defects? I recently saw some bullets from a major maker (which one unknown) sold as “seconds” for reloading, probably 20 years ago. All were same caliber and nominal weight, but cannelure was absent on some, a few had two cannelures with different spacing, and those with a single cannelure varied as to distance from the base. I think one might even have had 3 cannelures.

In the period 1895 to 1914 most of the US manufacturers of SAA made piles of 7 m/m Mauser ammunition for folks who intended make a fuss south of the border. I’ve seen WRA, UMC, REM UMC. The WRA cartridges usually had tinned copper jackets, the others cupro-nickel. Much of this stuff ended up here post 1918 and was available for cheap shooting for decades. These could be original bullets, never loaded, but are more likely pulled bullets from rounds with cracked necks and dead primers. I’ve never seen the double cannelure bullet before and would be interested to know if anyone can ID them.Jack (the lower cannelure was probably intended to contain bullet lube to help prevent metal fouling)

you are correct, my photoshop/typing, way too late during darkness…

{For clarity, it took my ‘good’ hAND about 20 minutes to type this, including time for corrections, so please excuse stoopid typing mistakes}
After I thought on it, these would have been in my posession for the better part of 50+ years.
Probably/could have come from miitary brass, but no obvious signs that they were pulled with a mechanical or kinetic tool [no ‘clamp’ markd or striations along the length]. They could have “fallen” out of bad/cracked brass, I suppose.
The two cannelures are of equal depth, I cannot imagine .095"/.24mm being deep enough for any type of grease to be useful.