Favorite 9mm Largo (Pics Back!)

I still tingle when I fondle this Basque 9mm Largo round (CN, brass case and primer). The letters at the top are G E, for Gobierno de Euzkadi.

I see Teak originally put the pics in for me. Hope you like them.

I might add that “Euzkadi” is the Basque-language name for what they consider to be the Basque nation. The factory that made it was in Ausa, in Spain, and was set up by the Republican Government, who established a committee called "Direcci

[quote=“Jon C.”]I still tingle when I fondle this Basque 9mm Largo round (CN, brass case and primer). The letters at the top are G E, for Gobierno de Euzkadi.

.[/quote]

I would really love to be able to see the picture. Maybe you’ll consider to upload it to imageshack…

Pics back up!

Very, very nice. A great headstamp.

I wants one :)

It was a dream round for me. Last I heard only 5 or 6 were known. When I was told the price I gulped, hesitated for a split second, then nearly sprained my wrist pulling the money out. Rounds like this are why you bring all the money you can spare to SLICS.

I don’t know what you paid but I do know it was worth it :)

There are headstamps and there are headstamps and that is a headstamp ;)

Very nice cartridge. I must confess I hadn’t even heard of this headstamp.

I did know about it before John Moss published his excellent book on 9x23 cartridges, but he does document it very well. The book is a “must get” if you’re into autopistol rounds.

I love that head stamp! Never seen one before. Glad you shared it with us.

Steve