Fiocchi rare obsolete caliber production

I had a call into Fiocchi to see if anyone knew about the potential schedule of their vintage caliber production & importation. There are a few calibers that Fiocchi does VERY seasonally, such as .450 Corto (Adams), 8mm Rast Gasser, 8mm Roth-Steyr, 7.5 Nagant revolver, 8mm Lebel revolver, and going way back - 5.75 Velo Dog. The problem is, one never knows when to expect the stuff coming in and when it does come in, it can be gone in an instant. The rep who called me back from Fiocchi told me that “no more of those rare obsolete calibers will be imported”. Obviously that is wrong, and I tried to clarify if he meant just this year, or this sales quarter, and he tried to push the notion of “never”. I pointed out that if I had called 5 years ago and asked if 8mm Lebel revolver were going to be imported, that I would have surely been told - “No, not to be imported again”, but then of course some was imported to the U.S. in 2018 and MidwayUSA ended up selling a bunch of it for $22 a box. Then there was some 8mm Roth-Steyr that snuck into the U.S. in 2017 as well in the new box style Fiocchi uses, but I didn’t even notice until well after they were mostly gone. Luckily, Freedom Munitions of all places showed 4 boxes in stock one random day that I snatched up.

Anyway, I wish Fiocchi, or anyone would do a bunch of the rare / obsolete pistol and revolver calibers for the old European guns.