Free download of the book "Constructions of cartridges"

I was finally able to download and begin reading your book, thank you very much for sharing it with us!
I imagine I will need to read it several times, and also take copious notes so I can remembr the information!

Dear forum members,

I am grateful to everyone who downloaded the book and posted positive reviews about it on the forum.
Forum members who have not yet downloaded the book for free, still have the opportunity to do so.

However, I asked the forum members who downloaded the book to post their reviews on the Amazon website in the “Customer Reviews” section with the corresponding rating (from 1 to 5 stars). These reviews will help future readers decide whether to buy the book.
At the moment, there is only one customer review.

Thanks in advance.

Mikhail

1 Like

Intersting that Amazon will not allow you to post a review unless you spent at least $50 by DEBIT or CREDIT card within the past 12 months.

I spent over $95 by Amazon gift card just a month ago, but that does not count, so if others will also not be allowed BY Amazon to leave a review, that is why.

It is unexpected for me. I did not know about these limitations. I assumed that any buyer could post a customer review.

I have published two volumes about 7.9 Mauser and a third volume is forthcoming in about two months. The first two books are currently available on Amazon and I can attest to the importance of the reviews and the star rating. Nice job on your book. -Ger

Dear Geremy,

Thank you for your review on the Amazon website.
It’s nice to meet a like-minded person on open spaces of the Internet.

Best regards
Mikhail

Hi Mikhail, I’m glad to have the opportunity to read your book but I experienced the same problem mentioned above by Jack, so I can’t add a review.

Regards,

Fede

Dear Fede,

Thank you for your message. I realized that not everything is so simple with the posting of reviews on the Amazon website.

Thank you again.

Best regards
Mikhail