Free Downloads

After watching a previous thread of someone looking for a download, I decided to put some of the large documents in a new “Free Download” section of my website. I put in OS9-18 which was recently discussed, as well as a TM on CAD devices, Two versions of the Mil Std that lists all the codes DOD has issued to ammunition manufacturers, and two versions of the US Army datasheets on ammunition. I also put the great old British Treaties on ammunition from 1915.

I also had a list I probably got form one of you guys that has links to lots of ammo and some gun stuff.

I have somemore stuff but some is on .djvu files and I got to find a good download to open them and put that link with them—anyone got ideas???

As I get or find new stuff, I will add it to this section.

If anyone has some good reference material that isn’t copyrighted, feel free to send it to me or send me the link and I will try to create a single place for you guys and mainly new guys to go to for their downloads of reference data.

Go to my site below and see what you think.

Cheers, Lew

Lew, I cannot reach your website - keep getting “Firefox can’t find the server at gigconcepts.com” error

:(

Same thing with me .Firefox opens a window where is written “this links doesn’t work”

Anyway , I search “gig concepts” using google and the website has opened up with no problems

The correct URL is gigconceptsinc.com

Sorry guys. I had a mistake in my sign block!!!

Lew, Thanks for this. The free distribution of the these downloads is a great service to us all.

Yes, Thanks Lew.

If anybody has something to share (a document or a link) let me know…

Lew

[quote=“Lew”]I have somemore stuff but some is on .djvu files and I got to find a good download to open them and put that link with them—anyone got ideas???
[/quote]

I use WinDjView-0.5. There is a new version, but I haven’t had a chance to try it yet. There is also a MacDjView for the Apple owners.

http://windjview.sourceforge.net/

Thanks Daniel,

I also found one that works pretty well and have added two Russian Language documents to the download page along with links to both of the .djvu viewers.

Cheers,

Lew