French slug with hollow center?

Ok, a friend asked me about a shot gun shell he has. Being I know almost nothing about shot shells I will try to post pics here and ask you guys. It is red paper hull with a brass head. It is headstamped “GEVELOT 16 PARIS 16”. It has “GALLIA” on the side of the hull. The unusual thing about it is the slug it is loaded with. It looks to be hollow all the way through the center of the slug. There are vains inside this hole that look like they are meant to spin stablize the slug as flies throught the air. Can anyone tell me anything about it? What is its value?

Not that I am the one who knows anything about but it looks like a Stendebach projectile.

This ctge is not a factory loading.
It is even surely a reloading.

As EOD said it could be a Stendeach slug but hard to see from the picture.
Indeed many slugs look like the same (slugs Faunia or Ideal for example)
The best is to lift a little bite the crimping just to see what is written on the top of the slug

jp

It is a Stendebach type for sure.Hard to tell the specific name

In Italy these slugs are called “elica” (propeller)

Thanks guys.
Zac (cartguy)

Did you lift a little bite the crimping just to see what is written on the top of the slug ?
jp

No I have not lifted the crimp to see what I can see for 2 reasons. First I do not have the shell here right now and the shell is not mine. But the owner is coming here soon and I will see if he is willing to do that. I will post what I find. Thanks
Zac (cartguy)

Sorry guys. The owner does not want to pull the crimp up to see what is under it. Any idea how much it is worth?
Thanks
Zac (cartguy)

[quote=“cartguy”]Sorry guys. The owner does not want to pull the crimp up to see what is under it. Any idea how much it is worth?
Thanks
Zac (cartguy)[/quote]
1 euro Maximum
jp