Friendly Ammo packings

Special for the anti-gun lobby, friendly ammo-packings!

This “aspirin” really relieves of a headache

Harry, are those real, or are you finding the time between shows boring?

None the less I like them!

Interesting box I picked up… I believe it was part of an advertising campaign with a pink S&W Model 59

[quote=“PetedeCoux”]Harry, are those real, or are you finding the time between shows boring?

None the less I like them![/quote]

Hi Pete

No that are not real ammo boxes just fun…

[quote=“AaronN322”]Interesting box I picked up… I believe it was part of an advertising campaign with a pink S&W Model 59
[/quote]Looks like an ad man was trying to adress the female costumer segment here… The pink gun should be a clue. That box looks like it contains kleenexes :-|
Soren

Since I am such a big collector of friendly ammo packings…I thought I would show another out of my collection… Maybe I will show one a day.

I believe this was sold with a pink camouflage shotgun ad campaign…

OK…one more pic for tonight… For all you German military box lovers…did you see this series?

Aaron, great! This must be the 1968 edition.

Tune In, Turn On, Shoot Out…

Found this one on eBay…

You all remember this one right?

Well, towards the end of the war, Frankford Arsenal had a PR campaign to reach out to the grade school children to design a friendly label to use as a symbol of peace and hope during such a bloody conflict… I am sure you have all heard stories about the humanity and hope every one of these boxes brought to our northern soldiers every time they reached for a bullet…

This was the winning design. Its simplicity with the dove (universal symbol of peace) flying over the Earth along with the harmony of the evening and daytime sky really spoke to Major Philip V. Hagner who was in charge of the arsenal at the time.