"Frohes Neues Jahr" or "Bonne Annee" or "С Новым Годом"!

Happy New 2019 Year to everyone!!! May everyone see as much ammo as I’ve seen today in the whole 2019. I chose the header languages to correspond to the countries of origin of the 3 amigos below. Prospero Ano Nuevo por todos!!!

3 Likes

Gong Hei Fa Cai
Buon Anno
Prospero Ano Nuevo
Etc.

Doc AV

1 Like

Vlad, thanks! And the same to you and every body else on the forum!

2 Likes

Hyvää uutta vuotta! (Finnish)

Gott nytt år! (Swedish)

2 Likes

Godt nytt år Norjasta ;-)

Ole

1 Like

Boldog új évet!

My Hungarian is very weak (about 5 phrases) but thank you anyhow.

De allerbeste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar!
(Dutch)

Few hours left, let’s rock! :-)

Yeh, mission accomplished. Thanks to a couple of ammo collectors who have helped me in “disarming” this dangerous box. But there will be more dangers in 2019…

1 Like

a Healthy & Happy New Year to you all.

Glad I could be of help with the disarmament Vlad.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ä guets Nöis! (swiss German)… i wish you all the best for 2019!

1 Like

Happy New Year, one and all and may it be a very good one…

¡Felíz año nuevo para todos!

2 Likes

Do people in Argentina eat grapes before 12 o’clock on New Year? I used to do this in Caracas many years ago, when there were grapes. Thanks, Chavez!!!

Some do, especially those of Spanish origin. Both of my grandmas used to do that, one being from Catalonia and the other from La Rioja, Spain.

1 Like

Welocme to 2019!

Vlad, I see you had fierce fighting. I hope you won the fight and losses were little!

2 Likes

These little bombs (let’s call them bottles) have a 15 second fuse, it is important to swallow the whole thing in 15 sec, if one holds them in warm hands longer, they “blow up”. One of my “chocolate EOD” techs kept on forgetting this 15 sec rule, thus running several times to a sink to wash off “the wounds”. Having ultra rare collectable ammo around must have distracted him.

Vlad, wut? Longer than 15 secs? What is the US doing to all those Russians moving there?

1 Like