George hoyem - giant of ammunition publishing

If you are interested in ammunition and you don’t know the name GEORGE HOYEM - YOU SHOULD !

George’s History of ammunition series is the best ever done.

George Hoyem , Dean Thomas and Frank Hackley are the top authors in the ammunition universe in the English language.

Other languages I am not able to judge.

Earlier this year George asked me to check and see if I had any of his out of print volumes left. A couple of times over the past decade or so we bought out the end run of his publications. I found that I do have a small lot of original out of print editions of his books in storage and I plan to start selling them.

Prices on these books listed on Amazon are beyond belief. 149 to 250+ for volume 2 and nearly $1000 for volume one. Crazy , of course , but limited edition printing of fine quality books like these have no “market price” after they go out of print. I found none on Ebay.

I plan to sort out what is available and start listing them for sale soon. These will be on Ebay , AuctionArms ,Gunbroker,etc.

AND

THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL OFFER LISTED ON THE AD SECTION OF THE FORUM FOR IAA MEMBERS.

THERE ARE NOT MANY OF THESE LEFT.

I’ve bought all 4 volumes here in the UK over the last 2 years for about

That is about close to what it costs to ship them there from the US today.