German ammunition auction and seller lists interesting

Hello,

here are links to a running auction and seller lists in Germany.

Very interesting to view the bids and look the interesting rounds.

Great stuff to copy for the own references . English version click flag in

upper right corner.

munitionsauktion.de/

uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/petrosecco (download as .pdf)

I just spent about 45 minutes checking out that site! Some of the neatest small caliber stuff including a pretty neat LTL round. I like PART 10 with the bigger stuff best. Some very unusual items that I have never seen in my life. Some of the 50’s are wild. What does S.L.A.P. stand for? Thanks for sharing that auction. Like you said, a great source of reference photos.

Isnt SLAP an abreviation for Sabot Loaded Armor Piercing?

That makes sence, because the pics I have seen of S.L.A.P. 50’s all had a sabot.

S.L.A.P. stands for “SABOTED LIGHT ARMOR PIERCING”

You Rule Ron! Thanks!

Directly from a vintage Olin Winchester Group Defense Products info…S.L.A.P. = Saboted Light Armor Penetrator

Thanks for the back-up confirmation Pepper!!! Much apreciated!

Jason
PS: FYI - Their is a cool LTL round on that auction.

Pepper–Thanks for the correction from an official source. While the meaning of “Armor Piercing” and Armor Penetrator" is essently the same, I am glad to have the corrected nomenclature.

[quote=“genkideskan”]Hello,

here are links to a running auction and seller lists in Germany.

Very interesting to view the bids and look the interesting rounds.

Great stuff to copy for the own references . English version click flag in

upper right corner.

munitionsauktion.de/

uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/petrosecco (download as .pdf)[/quote]

I would love to buy some of those goods but every time I try to register on the English language page it brings up another page of German which I can’t read. So - I give up.

Strange, Ive already registered and placed lots of bids.
Everything came up in english for me no worries, some times the english appears on the bottom of the page. Some times you have to change the language again when the page changes

The English language registration page which comes up here has a German section in the center as well with info to fill out.

The german section doesnt have “*” next to the fields so arent compulsory.
Just leave them blank

[quote=“craigt”]The german section doesnt have “*” next to the fields so arent compulsory.
Just leave them blank[/quote]

Been there and done that. Still getting another page of German saying can’t register due to missing info. ???