German ECRA on 24/25 Sept. limited to "vaccinated only" (or cured) participants

Keep this in mind before you attempt to go there.

1 Like

I am confused. This news says that EU has changed their mind and that all non-essential travel from US to EU is banned, again E.U. Removes U.S. from ‘Safe Travel’ List—What That Means for Travelers. Of course, we all know that ammo collecting is essential to normal life, but EU officials may disagree.
I can’t even cross Canadian border, forget about EU…
With all these delays I’ll be travelling to EU in a wheel chair next time…

1 Like

As questionable as the EU is but here the decision was taken by the mayor of Aerzen.
A little lord of his own kingdom.

2 Likes

Disregard the EU. There is no real EU. Local governments dictate the rules and regulations and with Covid it is an uncontrolled and unpredictable mess in most countries.

Don’t count on any form of logic and be sure to have an exit strategy available.

2 Likes

Hey, I link up that wheel chair to my BMW. We’ll have a great Grand Tour together!

1 Like

Current German regulations can be checked here:

https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/

That are general regulations for the entrance to Germany.
This have nothing to do with the specific local restrictions issued by the mayor of the village or countyside …
Some gave 2G or 3G rules for acces…means either geimpft and genesen, or geimpft, getestet, or genesen…
Aerzens mayor opted fo the 2g rule, which is a pitty, as for restaurants the 3g rules…why not for the meeting?
They dont like "Gun"people i think
Pp

I am living far north as you now and we have zero G rules…
Masks is all we need + social distancing (the latter is a well practiced tradition in the north so that is easy and natural behaviour for us).

Soon we will have to wear colored armbands or badges…
Times are repeating!

1 Like