German "wh" marking

Does anyone know if a “wh” headstamp has been found on a German 7.9 mm steel case?

Only on the chrome plated brass case.
The “Werkzeug” with a steel cases was introduced by Polte in 1943. (aux)
Rgds

Thanks for the help, I mean “wh” as the code of the case manufacturer, not the “WH” found in those dummy cartridges.

Do you know the contents of labels indicating “wh” as the case manufacturer? What headstamp was used?

Regards,

Fede

Fede,
The meaning of „wh“ means in German „wiederhohlt hergestellt“
You find this as an indication of the Label on blank 33 cartridges.
A loading facility became fired cases and reworked them.
In this case w.h. S. (St.) by P.90. Bergmann Elektrizitätswerke A.G. Berlin-Wilhelmsruh.

Thanks!

Sorry for my usual nitpicking in German language matters.
The letters stand for “wieder hergestellt” meaning rebuilt.
“Wiederholt” (meaning repeatedly) is a German word, but not used with “hergestellt”, even if the case has been rebuilt more than once.

Jochem, thanks for the help. Is there a document explaining the meaning of these letters?

Fede, no documented source, as far as I know. We have a variation in official terminology here.
The fired cases re-used for blanks (something done from Oct 1893 onwards) are described in the “Handbuch betreffend die Munition der Handfeuerwaffen” of 1900 and also in D460/3 “Ringbuch der Infanteriemunition” of 1941 using the term “wieder aufgearbeitet” (reworked).
On the other hand, HDv 483/1 and LDv 4000/1 from 1938/1940 use the term “wieder instandgesetzt” (repaired) for these blank cases.
Therefore, the interpretation of “w h” as “wieder hergestellt” is basically applying an engineering term that suggests itself to the obvious presence of rebuilt cases. This is not very satisfying, but I know no plausible alternative to this interpretation of “w h”.

Polte used in the drawing from these cases the term; “wiederaufgearbeitete Patronenhülsen.”

Jochem and Willem, thanks for the additional information.