Glenn Grujic

Hello all - I’m writing this out of frustration, and if this isn’t the correct part of the forum to ask this, my apologies. I’m currently dealing with a collector named Glenn Grujic who has quite an extensive collection of 25mm Bushmaster and 35x228 cartridges. We made a deal and he just fell off the radar…does anyone know him or know anything about him?

Thanks in advance

Mike

1 Like

hello
WARNING this guy is a big scam
stolen my 35mm break up
many collectors have problem with this guy and he banned from many forums (but he can be appear with new “identity”)

do no deal with his ,the only result would be the lost of money/items

He’s the only Glenn Grujic in the USA (NYC area), and he has an active Facebook account with activity from as recently as yesterday. Shouldn’t be too hard to track down. Legally your only recourse is small claims court, unless your talking thousands of dollars - then criminal court.

If ignored, and when there is a belligerent transaction or theft with an individual, I usually start messaging their friends, family, and workplace via Facebook or forums to stoke the issue since the offender usually doesn’t want them to know and they might rectify things to get you to stop. Watch your step though. We sometimes delete posts like this since there is no way for the forum to know who is right or wrong, but I’ve always thought it was good for collectors (with limited funds) to know who / what to avoid.

1 Like

Thanks gents…I should have been more careful. Luckily there is the mighty google machine to help me find this guy…

1 Like

hello
yes it the right guy
see that he erase the “ammo pictures” on his facebook
but i recognize him

If you put up money and he did not ship the items to you, that should be considered mail fraud and I would start with the State Attorney General office of the state you mailed your check or Money order too. Then local police, or FBI.

1 Like

He is a real dishonest tool with no honor. There are a lot of stories of stolen valor with him and lots of dishonest dealings. I have not seen or heard from him in years until last week. I won a EBAY auction for some 35’s, one I gave him years ago as a “HERO GIFT” because I fell for his fake stories of Service and family 911 losses. I was surprised to see him on EBAY, but was excited got buy back the rare 35 i gave him so many years ago. Anyhow, I won the auction and instantly paid for it. He writes me back saying that the rare 35mm APDS Experimental was indeed the one I gave him so long ago, then canceled the EBAY purchase and sent a refund. RUN FROM THIS GUY!

1 Like

i hope that the estate (or federal) police got him and punish him for his many stolen

1 Like

Sounds like he is in NY. NY has goofy ammo laws, and I think they are enforced the the NY State Police. A tip to them that some guy is making shady deals on ammo might be of interest to them, and if you have an address it should not be hard to find which district he fall under. County sheriffs are sometimes god contacts.
After all, if he is willing to screw someone on some collector ammo, he may possibly be illegally selling common stuff to gang bangers. Perhaps a visit from a nice officer in uniform to inquire into his possibly unlicensed ammo dealing would slow him down.
Good luck.

2 Likes

If you want to report fraud that happened through the US Mail, you might contact the post office and file a complaint with a person with the title “Postal Inspector”. These are the mail’s version of police officers and they DON’T like people committing fraud through their mail.

1 Like

Been there, done that…good luck.

1 Like

He took me for just under $3k years ago, Jason is correct. Money isn’t the only thing he steals, he stole Valor too!

He is from Union NJ. Anytime you see collectable ammo for sale by someone in Union NJ, it’s him. Report him to the site. I do!

2 Likes

Glenn Grujic
Twitter @STEELRAIN1984

Same guy?

By the way, this forum is public, I can read everything on the internet…

Grtz
Jaco

Again, thank you guys for the evidence for my claim with both my bank and the app I used to pay him. Hopefully this thread will help get my money back.

Mike

2 Likes