Great 9mmP Display Idea

Nice way to display your pistol ammo collection. Whatcha’ think, Lew?

luger.gunboards.com/showthread.p … n-Carousel

Jon, the forum requires a registarton to view the images.

Sorry. I was just talking today with Ed Tinker. This is his display case for 9mmP rounds.

Jon, thanks for posting it directly. What an awesome display! It looks like candy.

[quote=“jonnyc”]Sorry. I was just talking today with Ed Tinker. This is his display case for 9mmP rounds.

[/quote]
It R2-D2 in a military variant?

By far one of the coolest ways that I have ever seen small bore ammunition displayed. Just awesome! Not sure who made these displays, but they in themselves are works of art. I was recently given a beautiful collection of assorted Israeli 9MM rounds from, John Moss (THANKS AGAIN JOHN) that I would love to display like this one day.

Jason
PS: Off to Home Depot to see if I can create some kind of display like this :-) I may have to buy a few thousand dollars of specialized wood working tools 1st (in my dreams).

Very interesting display! Looks like it would hold about 300 rounds. Wonder what it held originally?

Cheers,

Lew

I was speaking with the current owner avout that. I got the idea that the glass was for another purpose, but that the wood bits were made expressly for the 9mm collection. I will ask to be sure.