Grenade alarm

Try this at SLICS.
The Sonic Alarm will wake pretty well anything up. Simply pull the pin, yell an emphatic “fire in the hole” and lob the grenade into the sleeper’s room. After ten seconds a very annoying and piercingly loud noise (there are three volume settings) will blast out from the alarm. That’s not all however, what makes this especially great is that to stop the alarm the sleeper has to find you so you can put the pin back in. Price:$19

Ummm
Vlad try it with the wife & kids first, to see if it will work with cartridge collectors!

You’ll pardon me if I don’t buy one of these and put it in my luggage on the plane for St. Louis. It would probably be reminiscent of the closing of a German airport, which I think the German collectors will remember, because an American dealer had some novelty “time bomb” clocks in his container for the IWA Show. Wonder how much that cost the German Government.

John Moss

Being in the grenade collecting biz now, I just tried to find a source for one of these. So far, all the vendors advise they are unavailable. See what you did Vlad? Give me a heads-up next time, so I can get one before the rush.

The first reaction of many people would be to pick it up and toss it thru the nearest window. Even if the window is not open.

Ray

I’ve heard one go off and they’re not that loud. The body is a soft rubber. A flashbang may be more effective!

These are loud, as in very very LOUD :)