Headstamp drawings

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post, I see lots of very nice headstamp drawings with perfect circles and letters in the correct orientation please can you tell me what program you use I have tried a few and they just dont line up or look as good as the ones on here

many thanks

Richard.

Suggest you contact Les Butler in Australia. (IAA Member). Maybe not want you want, but he is a stickler for detail and does great drawings.

Thanks John I could do with having a chat with you sometime about headstamps and Manufacturers

Rich

headstampdesigner.free.fr/index.htm

tr3080 briefly describes how he produces headstamp drawing images here (near bottom of the page): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17840&start=15

Rich,

Always happy to share what knowledge I have. Email me and we will see what we can do.

Cheers

John

This looks great but it says free but I cant find it for free anyone know how you get it for free

Rich

Rich, its definitely not free! I believe it costs about £120.

Not quite that much, €50, according to the website. I have it & it works very well, only issue I have with it is that the final file type in not really recognized by many programs, it sends out a Windows Meta File (*.wmf). This usually has to be converted to something more useful like a .jpg.

Will, are you able to clarify the difference between the two options shown on the website? Its a bit confusing just what it is you are getting for your money. What does the 190 euro version offer that the 50 euro version doesn’t?

[color=#0040BF]Headstamp Designer 3.7.05 (French + German + English + Spanish) : 50 Euro *

MSelect 9.9.14 (common version in 5 languages : French + English + German + Spanish + Italian) : 190 Euro *[/color]

I only have Headstamp designer. Mselect I think is a database to keep track of your collection, but I do that using Access.