Headstamp on a t-shirt

So I still skateboard. I was looking for a new t-shirt when I came across this skateboard t-shirt that has a headstamp on it. Obviously modified for the company Famous Stars and Straps, but I got a kick out of two of my hobbies inadvertently converging!
http://shop.ccs.com/item.do?categoryID=42&itemID=24262&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

Chris.

Neat item.

I’ll bet if your kid wore it to school he would be sent home along with a nasty note for you.

Ray

Ted did something like that to a headstamp for his logo on his 7.62x54R website. I never asked how he did it, but it looks cool!

Ray - I lived just beside my high school growing up in Quebec.

I had to do a talk in front of the class -public speaking. Fifty percent on delivery -the rest marked on the content.

So I did my talk “On how to select a varmint bullet for a .243 Winchester cartridge .”

Only one other person in the class had a clue what I was talking about . He thought that it was quite funny also.

And I brought a B.S.A. .243 into class with live rounds…

Yes times have changed .

Glenn

I was on my High School small-bore rifle team - every high school in the city had one. Every high school in the city had an indoor 50 ft. range. Every Monday Morning I stepped off a public bus, walked the three blocks to the school and walked into the door with a Winchester Model 52 in a gun case. Every Friday it reversed and I took it home. And, they supplied the ammunition!

The topper - this was in San Francisco, California!

Yes, times have changed. Watch them change more now that the Messiah is president (no, I didn’t forget to capitolize that word).

[quote=“Ray Meketa”]Neat item.

I’ll bet if your kid wore it to school he would be sent home along with a nasty note for you.

Ray[/quote]

Undoubtedly, and worse if you wear it at an airport!