Help to identify feeder

Please, help me to identify this “cartridge”

Looks like .303 British feeder for MG drum or Mag.

What is it and for what weapon?

P.S. Sorry for first try, now all must be okey, thanks for help

The link doesn’t show any picture.

That site requires regesteration to view the photos, perhaps you can establish a “photobucket” account ( www.photobucket.com ) which will allow you to link directly to your pictures or to even have them appear in your posts.

For use in .303 Bren Gun 100 round Magazine…The Last couple of rounds are pushed into the feed slots by these flexible articulated “Feeder” dummies, which remain in the magazine.
Probably from a “Mark II magazine’”

Used on Bren Guns in Multiple Anti-Aircraft mountings ( and disastrously used by Infantry during the raid on Dieppe (1942)…the Mark I model had all sorts of feeding Problems, especially in bad conditions ( Seawater, sand, etc).

Regards, Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

[quote=“DocAV”]For use in .303 Bren Gun 100 round Magazine…The Last couple of rounds are pushed into the feed slots by these flexible articulated “Feeder” dummies, which remain in the magazine.
Probably from a “Mark II magazine’”

Used on Bren Guns in Multiple Anti-Aircraft mountings ( and disastrously used by Infantry during the raid on Dieppe (1942)…the Mark I model had all sorts of feeding Problems, especially in bad conditions ( Seawater, sand, etc).

Regards, Doc AV
AV Ballistics.[/quote]

Thank you very much!