Help with I.D. on a crate

Ok, a friend picked up this sealed crate but does not know what is inside. I have done some checking and know that “bxn” is a Czech plant likely Sellier & Bellot. I believe they have tombac jacketed bullets & tombac plated cases and the caliber is 7.62mm. But are they 7.62x39 or 7.62x54R or maybe 7.62x45? Any help or information would be appreciated.
Sorry for the poor quality photos but I took them with my phone and I still use an old flip phone.

These are 7.62x54R.

I did find this website with a quick Google search:http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_16/408000_What_kind_of_rifle_or_MG_shoots_7_62_X_59mm_ammo__.html

The conclusion above was 7.62x54R

Vz59 is the Czech designation for the adoption of the 7,62x54R (Sniper) Rifle, MG, and Ammunition. So “7,62-59” is 7,62x54R, whilst “7,62-57” (or “-43”) is the adoption of 7,62x39.

Czech cases are Like German Labels, they tell the whole story; and the crates have been the same size since the 1920s (Irrespective of Calibre) Even their “Commercial” (export military) ammo uses the same STYLE AND SIZE.

Doc AV

tbpl/tbpl indicates that they are tombak plated jackets and tombak plated cases, CWS in our terms.

Hans

Hans, sorry for nitpicking.
As many times discussed (here) before then it should be “CCS” for “copper clad steel”.
I know you do know this and that the “our” certainly relates to the ignorant community which unfortunately often does not care.

[quote=“EOD”]Hans, sorry for nitpicking.
As many times discussed (here) before then it should be “CCS” for “copper clad steel”.
I know you do know this and that the “our” certainly relates to the ignorant community which unfortunately often does not care.[/quote]
Knowing CWS is wrong but commonly used I wrote “our terms”. ;-)

Hans