Here's a box of 9MM

Found these as well. Only handwriting (CORROSIVE) on box. Excuse the headstamp drawings, but just couldn’t get the scanner to cooperate. Contains both headstamps, maybe more. I did’t look at all 50 rounds. The star thing is like the Star of David. The 49 has a “male” symbol and the 50 has a four leaf clover (contrary to what my artistic abilities show). Israseli?

[/img]
[/img]

[quote=“slick rick”]Found these as well. Only handwriting (CORROSIVE) on box. Excuse the headstamp drawings, but just couldn’t get the scanner to cooperate. Contains both headstamps, maybe more. I did’t look at all 50 rounds. The star thing is like the Star of David. The 49 has a “male” symbol and the 50 has a four leaf clover (contrary to what my artistic abilities show). Israseli?

They are from Czechoslovakia.

gravelbelly

Your ammunition is Czechoslovakian as gravelbelly stated. Your box is a repack, probably imported along with the millions of rounds of ammunition brought in by Interarms years ago, and still found around. The box is original, missing only the original factory label, which was glued on. The label would probably be meaningless anyway with this repacked ammunition, much of which doesn’t correspond to the label information. They come off easily. Whoever wrote “corrosive” on the box was correct. The cartridges you had were actually made in what is today Slovakia, by Pov