HistoryOfAmmunition.com

http://HistoryOfAmmunition.com is now live! Mel is hoping that the book will be available to purchase in the next couple weeks so save up your money!
The site gives previews of the book and even a free sample chapter.

Very, very nice. Should set some sort of ammo-book record when sales go live.

A further mile stone set!
Congratulations to the community to have this source on hand now!

:-)

Brian

Great news - I have a large Christmas stocking reserved for it!

Obvious follow-up question: since it ends in 1977, when is Volume IV coming along? No pressure, or anything… ;-)

[quote=“TonyWilliams”]Great news - I have a large Christmas stocking reserved for it!
Obvious follow-up question: since it ends in 1977, when is Volume IV coming along? No pressure, or anything… ;-)[/quote]
That’s all you Tony! A project later on for your retirement.

That loud screech you hear is coming from California and Arizona.

We need a young aspiring collector with an interest in the US military ammunition, but I’m afraid that he/she doesn’t exist.

Ray

Not even asking for vol 4 but wasn’t there a word on vol 4 being also basically complete?
Just like with vol3 now it took a long time to assemble it into a printable product.

I think, because of the size of Vol 3, that it was at one time considered breaking it into two.

[quote=“DKConfiguration”][quote=“TonyWilliams”]Great news - I have a large Christmas stocking reserved for it!
Obvious follow-up question: since it ends in 1977, when is Volume IV coming along? No pressure, or anything… ;-)[/quote]
That’s all you Tony! A project later on for your retirement.[/quote]

Oh, I’ve technically been retired for years. But I have so many projects planned that I’ll have to live to over 100 to finish them all!