Homemade bullet board

Here are a couple of pics of a “bullet board” I crafted some years ago. Anyway, there are a few more “section” photos of the board I can display, if anyone has further interest. FYI, the largest round is 30MM (of A-10 Watrhog fame), the smallest, at it’s point, is a .22 short.

Well, I’m trying to send some pics. Will try, try again.

WHEW! Got it. Finally.

And some more

[/img]
[/img][IMG]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s3/slickrick54/APOBS1.jpg

[/img]

and just for fun, does ANYBODY know what the last item is?

Hey Rick, that is awesome! You did a really nice job with that project.

Jason
PS: I have no clue what that last item is. Does it have something to with a ejection seat? Just a guess.

Hey Jason

Nope. Not related to aviation. But it does fly, in a somewhat spectacular way.

Missile related?

Well, sorta kinda. google APOBS.

Ahah! I did a little research and it is part of a new and improved mine clearing system that replaced the Banglador Torpedo concept. It requires 2 soldiers to deploy. Thanks Rick! Very cool item!

Jason

Very Nice! I believe I heard of something like this being fired from an Abrams tank gun once.
-Josh

There is a larger version hauled into place via a tracked vehicle, not sure the ID, but clears a longer and wider area. This particular system is, as Jason said, a 2 man system. One totes the launcher and the other one the line charge. The pictured rocket motor is fired/used. You can see the burn marks from the holes in the head. 3 on each side. Would love to touch one of these off. I’ve got a fench row I’d like to clean up. Quickly.

here are a couple more views

[/img]