Iaa journal #464

It FINALLY arrived. Am I the last guy to get a copy?

A really GREAT lead article by Jason on APFSDS-T ammunition. It alone is worth the price of admission. And he says that it is only Part One!

You non-IAA members are missing out big-time on this one.

Speaking of IAA, the only down side to the issue was a notice that it is membership renewal time. Now, I know for certain that I just renewed only a few weeks ago. A whole year cannot have passed by already. All of you guys are probably a year older but I wish you would stop dragging me along with you.

Ray

• I got my printed copy 3 days ago. Liviu 11/22/08

"Am I the last guy to get a copy? "

No .

Glenn

I just got my printed copy a couple of days ago! That is why I signed up for the eJournal. I had it about 3 weeks or so ago.

The printed version is a pleasure, but it is nice to get an early peek with the eJournal!!!

Cheers,
Lew

Me too…I give up the $25 and am an e-member as well (no the IAA Board does not get “freebies”)

Stay tuned as the e-journal may get dressed “all in color” in the foreseeable future (if we are all nice to our esteemed editor)

Ask Santa for an e-subscription…it fits in a stocking !

Pepper Burruss
IAA President

PS…thanks to Past President, Lew Curtis’ efforts…and Membership chair, Gary Muckel…for keeping the “e-world” alive and well !

Thanks big time for the complement on my article, Ray. Really nice of you and extremely appreciated. It is nice getting some positive feedback being it was my 1st try writing something for the IAA and not animal related :-) I just got the new Journal a few days ago also and was pretty excited seeing my article. It took a while to write and I am now trying to organize and gather material and photos for part 2 on the 120 mm DS ammunition. Anyhow, thank you again very much.

Jason

Just got mine 4 days ago, along with a reminder to re-up. I immediately sent in a two-year subscription to the E-Journal. I’ll see if I can stand not having the hard copy in my “office”. My laptop is not that convenient.

[quote=“Glenn”]"Am I the last guy to get a copy? "

No .

Glenn[/quote]

Glenn

I keep telling you, it’s hard for those Canada Post dogs to pull the sled on dry ground. Just wait. It won’t be long. We even had a couple of clouds here last week. Scared everybody.

Ray

Ray

You might have a point.
I just received my copy of issue # 464 in my mail box yesterday .

Is some one mad at you ?

Glenn

I really liked Mel Carpenter’s article on “Cartridge Fire”, in this issue. It must have been wild walking threw and investigating that scene. Anyhow, I took your advice and just photo documented all the weird stuff in my collection for insurance purposes. Really good idea. Great article!

Jason

JASON’S FIRST ARTICLE WAS EXCELLENT. MEL’S VERY INTERESTING. THE BEST PART OF BEING AN IAA FOSSIL IS THE “LIFE MEMBERSHIP” . NEVER A RENEWAL BUT I STILL DON’T GET A COPY ANY FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. ELECTRONIC COPY - BLAH ! TRY READING THAT WHILE SITTING ON THE THRONE.

Thanks so much CSA! I am gathering pictures and information for part 2 :-)

To funny, Jon C! I knew their was a few good reasons for laptops!

Jason