IAA Journal on a DVD 1955 - 2005

I have been thinking about buying the “IAA Journal on a DVD 1955 - 2000”, I was wondering if anyone had bought this and wondered what they thought of it.

cheers
Richard.

Rich, First, you have to be a member of the IAA, and I assume you are. Second, it was just updated so you will be buying a CD from 1955 - 2005. Not a bad deal.

I use mine frequently. I have all (or most) of the printed copies in the storeroom in boxes, and I almost never bothered researching them, even after Chris started doing the index and posting it on the IAA website (link on the Home Page http://cartridgecollectors.org/). Now I find it pretty easy to access old Journal info and do it frequently when writing articles or answering questions.

Cheers,

Lew

In my opinion the DVD is well worth it. There have been many times that I have been researching a cartridge and it only took me a few minutes to locate one or more articles in the old journals on the DVD. It is one of my most-used references!

I have recently “upgraded” to the 1955-2005 CD. It is exceptional value. But be warned; one can spend a lot of time on the computer just browsing through the years, so make yourself comfortable.
Ian.