IAA membership

The countdown has begun!

IAA members who have not paid their 2015 dues for either the ejournal or the printed journal will be dropped from the rolls on Feb 20 when the files go to the printers. At last count that includes about 200 journal subscribers and 75 ejournal subscribers.

If any of the guys on this Forum are in that category, come on guys, get your memberships in. Membership is what drives the fantastic informational opportunities provided by, among other venues, this Forum, and is a boon to everyone interested in ammunition. The dues, especially for digital journal members, are incredibly cheap - dinner for two at a local greasy spoon. Not even to mention the camaraderie that goes with that membership.

I, for one, can’t even imagine letting my membership lapse and losing even one issue of the Journal.

I’ve joined (e-journal) and I still can’t access the classifieds section…

-WRM

Whoooo… Thanks for the reminder Gary… Hard to believe its already February :(

Membership renewed… :D

Renewed late october :-)
-Soren

Gary - One thing I’ve noticed is that there is no way to learn if membership was renewed using the on-line credit card form. Or, I should say, the only way to confirm it is to view your credit card statement, something that I did just to satisfy myself that everything went through OK. That’s not to imply that the system needs to be tweaked. I’m just saying.

Ray

Interesting comment. I was under the assumption users got a copy of the same notice I receive.

For informational purposes, I would have to ditto Rays comment.

I just assumed everything was received A-OK.

-Dave

Re: IAA membership

SURELY I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON LEFT WHO USES AN ENVELOPE, CHECK, AND A FOREVER STAMP. OF COURSE THE ELECTRONIC METHOD MAKES IT EASIER ON GARY I’M SURE. GUESS I’M JUST BOGGED DOWN IN THE OLD FASHIONED METHOD!

Mail ins with cash, checks, or money orders work very well and the full amount goes to the Iaa.

I think I had payed my membership in October last year ( where was a mail with the paypal notification) .

How can I see, if you get it? I use the e-journal .

Queries to Membership status should be sent to gmuckel@neb.rr.com

Ok, thank you.