IAA renewals are due

All memberships in the IAA expire in January unless payment has been submitted.
Members who receive either the electronic journal or the printed journal should submit payment soon to avoid a gap in their membership and to continue to receive their journal.

Go to the main IAA page and select membership and renewal. You can pay directly using either paypal or now using a credit card on the renewal page.

Of course payments can also be made by check to:
IAA
6531 Carlsbad Drive
Lincoln, NE 68510

Viewers who would like to join the IAA can also use the page mentioned by also submitting an application with payment.
Thanks all for your early renewal.

Gary

I’d like to take advantage of renewal payment by CC. How do I do that?

Ray

Anyone can just go to cartridgecollectors.org/?page=membership

Then choose either apply or renew depending on which option you wanting.

Been there. How do I renew with a CC ??

Same here. How do you renew with a CC?

Select renewal, enter info name and email, submit, on the paypal page select the non paypal option, enter varification data and submit, next page is credit card entry info.

Gary

Thanks Gary. That was slicker than signing up for ObamaCare.

Ray

I seen “(Optional) join PayPal for faster future checkout” so I figured that was not for regular credit card, but paying with PayPal using a credit card which I know from being an avid Paypal’er that there is a fee for such. I just gave up and paid by PayPal so no CC cash earning points on this transaction. Oh well, I will survive. I still have not got a response from Obamacare either. Gary can you help with that?

Joe

Gary–Am I missing something or not?I could not find any way for Life Members of the print journal to just pay the $10.00 for the E-Journal using the website. When you select only the E-Journal option it says you have to select one of the print journal options first.

Nope you are not missing something. I did not know that was even an option that should be available.
In your case you can still send the money to purchases@cartridgecollectors.org directly from paypal.

There seem to be a few “special cases” that have come up, like yours, and another paid the wrong amount and needed to pay more. I may make a special form for gary that he can send someone a special link that will allow for a custom price of his choosing, for any reason.

But it will not be in the immediate future. Maybe this weekend, maybe next, not sure when.

Good comments all. We will continue to improve the functions of the Website as Aaron has time and you all have suggestions.

I appreciate the quick attention to payments, several have come through in the last day or two through the site.

As an all volunteer organization, we want to thank everyone for their help. I have only 570 more renewals to process, but always welcome new members.
Gary

Just a remark. Could acknowledge receipt to you of the payment by PayPal.

As Gary pointed out in his last post, the IAA, the IAA Journal and the IAA Forum are run/produced by VOLUNTEERS and unseen to most of us is the huge amount of man-hours contributed by these volunteers to keep the IAA, the Journal and the Forum going.

A big THANK YOU to all those VOLUNTEERS!

Brian

[quote=“pierrejean”]Just a remark. Could acknowledge receipt to you of the payment by PayPal.[/quote]same here, paid a while ago when the journal came out via paypal.
Soren

Hmmmm. I re-newed via PayPal and got an email confirmation immediately.

Ray

[quote]Hmmmm. I re-newed via PayPal and got an email confirmation immediately.

Ray[/quote]

I think you got a confirmation from paypal but not from the IAA.

451kr.

Can’t find any confirmation mail in my archives… Made the payment on the 31st of october.
-Soren

On paypal payments I assumed the note from paypal was sufficient and do not as a matter of routine send a note. I am sorry I will try to send acknowledgements. Some days I receive a combination of mail and email payments in the 40s and just get too involved to send a reply. Preparing invoices and W-9s for government members adds time. I will try to do better. The only time I try for sure to send receipts are when cash is received. When you send the wrong amount (especialy if it is not enough) I do follow-up promptly however. This is usually just a matter of misreading and easily corrected. It does help when dues are submitted that the name of the member is mentioned. I sometimes have the most problem with this from subscription services but it happens from paypal payments made from other accounts as well. No grousing, I will try to improve all communications. Be aware I do not know your forum name.

We will prepare the labels for the next Jan-Feb journal on the 12th of December, if you haven’t paid by then you will be receiving a reminder letter with your journal.
Gary

Gary does a fabulous job as Membership Secretary. He should be looking for ways to cut his workload, not add to it. If you renew your subscription, but do not get your journal, that is notification something is wrong, I would think, and knowing IAA and Gary well, they will bend over backwards to fix any such error. He has to put up with me, always forgetting who I have paid for and for how long, and having to look it up for me, so I need to start getting my act together too.

[quote=“JohnMoss”]Gary does a fabulous job as Membership Secretary. He should be looking for ways to cut his workload, not add to it. If you renew your subscription, but do not get your journal, that is notification something is wrong, I would think, and knowing IAA and Gary well, they will bend over backwards to fix any such error. He has to put up with me, always forgetting who I have paid for and for how long, and having to look it up for me, so I need to start getting my act together too.[/quote]You are right John, we should not add to Garys chores, so in the future I will be keeping an eye out for the confirmation mail from Paypal instead of making a nuisance of myself with the membership manager.
Sorry Gary, will be a bit more concious of what I ask for :-)
Soren