Don’t know anything about most of these cartridges and what is identified here could be completely wrong.
They are tentatively identified as:
- 40 S&W Black Talon
- 45 ACP IMI THV from South Africa or Israel
- 38 SPL Omnishock Spinning Blade bullet
- 38 SPL Cirillo Cup-faced Wadcutter bullet
- 38 SPL Cirillo V-Notched bullet
- 38 SPL Metal Piercing bullet
- 38 SPL NGA Black Eliminator bullet
- 357 Mag Multi-Ball load
- 38 SPL AP 2000 fps Equaloy alloy teflon coated bullet
- 38 SPL Ultramag Tubular bullet
Below are headstamps for above in order from left to right.
An oblique view in no particular order.
Any information about the above pieces will be appreciated even if it isn’t good news. I know the Black Talon was commercially manufactured and I have a 357 metal piercing round (just like the above 38 SPL round), and have seen various THVs before. Were any of these cartridges commercially manufactured or are they cartridges manufactured at home with custom-made bullets or just made-at-home bullets? It seems like an interesting assortment of personal defense rounds.