Introducing CollectibleAmmunition.com

Yesterday I launched Keith Lampear’s (Your IAA Treasurer) new website.

Check it out!

www.CollectibleAmmunition.com

He has been selling on gunbroker and gunauction for years and wanted a place to call his own!

Within the next few days the credit card merchant accounts should all be set up to accept credit card on the website as well. Currently you can use good, old-fashioned, money orders or checks!

Nice looking site Aaron. Very clean / modern looking!

Aaron

NICE WORK AS ALWAYS. HOWEVER, I SIMPLY DO NOT BID ON CARTRIDGES THAT DO NOT SHOW WHAT THE HEADSTAMP IS - DON’T CARE WHAT THE DESCRIPTION SAYS - IF IT’S NOT DEPICTED IN THE LISTING I DON’T BID. PLEASE, DON’T EITHER YOU OR KEITH TAKE MY COMMENT PERSONALLY. I JUST RECENTLY BID ON A “U.S.C.Co. .303 BRITISH” THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A “US 15 VII”.

He could also list things like the bullet or jacket being magnetic, if it is, and I noticed some of the photos cut off in the thumbnail.

On pages with multiple pages, instead of only a “next” option, being able to go directly to page, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 would be nice.
Otherwise excellent.

Seems like a lot of work for some low priced rounds, but if you have a box of 50 and sell them individually, you only have to do one listing and the item will remain in the catalog until you run out, so in the long run it may be an acceptable tradeoff of time/cost/profit.

I was disappointed not to find any special purpose line throwing cartridges…

Excellent, a chunk of my next paycheck is now allocated.