Is This A Rocket/Missile Fuze?

Hello all,
Please can someone offer me an I.D on this item, it may not be ordnance related but it looks to me to be some sort of rocket or missile fuze. There are no markings on it at all. Any information about it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Darren

Hi Darren
I’m afraid I can’t help you with your query but I would like to say welcome to the IAA forum.
Nice photos by the way!

[quote=“Jim”]Hi Darren
I’m afraid I can’t help you with your query but I would like to say welcome to the IAA forum.
Nice photos by the way![/quote]

Thanks for the warm welcome Jim.

Welcome, Darren!

I am pretty sure it is indeed ord related fuze system, but what, I cannot tell. It is awesome and your pics are fantastic. I am sure someone will ID it here for you. The display and the way it is mounded is really well done. Great find!

Jason

[quote=“APFSDS”]Welcome, Darren!

I am pretty sure it is indeed ord related fuze system, but what, I cannot tell. It is awesome and your pics are fantastic. I am sure someone will ID it here for you. The display and the way it is mounded is really well done. Great find!

Jason[/quote]

The quality of the cutaway workmanship and the nice little stand I’m pretty convinced that it is a factory cutaway. It has been very well done. After looking around at various missile fuzes I’m pretty sure that it is one of those but just want to make 100% sure before I display it with the rest of my fuzes/cutaways.