Just wanted to say hello

new to the site and was listen to some pink floyd reading threads.
i just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the info you guys post

whos2kno

welcome aboard whos2kno…

pink-floyd (The great Gig in the Sky)

gyrojet

Hello whos2kno!

Welcome! Feel free to share any of your knowledge of ask of any of ours!

Welcome, whos2kno. ANYONE that listens to the Floyd can’t be in the least bad!!

…and all that’s to come, and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the Moon.

Gidday mate.
Greetings from New Zealand :)

im new to collecting ammo and my interests are into 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r.ive only started maybe 6 months ago hard core and i think this new hobby is going to be the death of me as this is getting very addictive.
ive only cataloged my 7.62x39 ammo right now and getting ready to do the same with my 7.62x54r. right now in my .39 collection i have 282 different rounds and looking for more.
the question is where other then gunbroker and auction arms is where i can find collectible rounds like API,IT etc etc type rounds.i have a few in my collection but would like to add to it.

thanks
whos2kno

whos2kno–Contact Jack Wells and Russ Cornell. They both sell 7.62x39’s. You can look them up in the IAA Membership Directory. If your not an IAA member, email me and I will give you their email address. AKMS here on the Forum also has a list of for sale items.

I have a CD which you might find useful. It is called “7.62x39–A Master List of All Known Variations”. Email me if interested for more details.

my email notification is not working
RonMerchant
email sent