Label in 7,92 SmE ammo crate

The Russian Ammunition Encyclopedia shows some nice ammo box labels. They are transcriptions, not reproductions, but still they are interesting.

In page 47 there’s the transcription of what looks like a leaflet put inside of 7,92 SmE German ammunition crates. It seems like a list of bullet drops versus ranges, maybe for firing this ammo over their own troops.

Maybe some of the german natives could translate the label for me… and some other could do the same with the russian caption, of course.

May I do em all?

Russian:
Label on inside of box lid

German (with typos, means a non German wrote this):

When SmE is fired from heavy MG (means MG on a mount) at distances above 1500 to 1950 meters the sight has to be adjusted by +50 meters, from 2000 to 2350 by +100 meters and above 2400 meters by +150 meters.
The text in the brackets is stating the “Heeres Verodnungsblatt” (Army Order) from 1942 which set this regulation into force.

[quote=“EOD”]May I do em all?

Russian:
Label on inside of box lid

German (with typos, means a non German wrote this):

When SmE is fired from heavy MG (means MG on a mount) at distances above 1500 to 1950 meters the sight has to be adjusted by +50 meters, from 2000 to 2350 by +100 meters and above 2400 meters by +150 meters.
The text in the brackets is stating the “Heeres Verodnungsblatt” (Army Order) from 1942 which set this regulation into force.[/quote]

Thank you very much. I understand that the MG sights were set for the sS ball ammunition, and had to be corrected for the lighter SmE bullet. But, was the correction necessary for other kind of bullets too?

Here the original label

Dutch

Yes, the l.S. (leichte Spitzgeschoss, with a core of aluminium, casehead had a green stripe across it).
Soren

And not to forget the subsonic “Nahpatrone”.

They did not shoot it with a MG. -:)

Well, they should have tried since MGs make such a noise… :)

Seriously, I had in mind a 7.92 cartridge for which the sight setting had to be adjusted in an other way than for regular cartridges.