'libra' 7.65 acp?

Got this at SLICS, hoping someone can provide some info on the round.
It is .32/7.65 ACP, all green non-magnetic (plastic?) bullet, brass case and primer, with a red primer seal. The case was originally loaded by S&B, but it now sports a ‘LIBRA’ overstamp. Any idea of type?

Libra Brokova Strela 7,65 browning Variation (Shot-Load)

Could that “all-green” bullet, perchance, be made of plastic. If so, it is a shot load (Broková Strela - the “r” should have a little “v” over it, but I cannot reproduce that here). It is made by the Lompany of Libra of the Czech Republic, and come in 10-round plastic boxes. The overstamped S&B headstamp is the norm. I have not seen one with a red case-mouth seal. Could you have meant “primer seal.” You find them with remnant red primer seals and with no primer seal visible.

Thanks for the info, John, and the corrections. Yes, the bullet does look plastic, and I did mean primer seal.
John, was this some kind of commercial rat/bird load, or is there a military/police/defense purpose?
Pics are now up.
Thanks again.

Jon, it looks like a commercial load by Ares of Slovakia using the 78 gr CEPRX bullet. Regards, Fede.

[quote=“jonnyc”]Thanks for the info, John, and the corrections. Yes, the bullet does look plastic, and I did mean primer seal.
John, was this some kind of commercial rat/bird load, or is there a military/police/defense purpose?
Pics are now up.
Thanks again.[/quote]

Jon, these are on commercial sale. As far as we have seen there is no LE or military use.

Fede, the box is clearly stating “shot” and the cartridge is too light for a lead bullet.

Fede - this particular load is not by Ares. It is in the box I described already on this thread, clearly labeled as a product of LIBRA.

I agree with the others. It is purely a commercial load, with no military or police connection.

Oh well…I think I’ll keep in anyway. Pretty color bullet and an interesting headstamp.
Thanks for all the info.

PS: Fede, I don’t have my scale handy, but it does feel significantly lighter than a 71gr. ball round I compared it to.

Jon - there is no question of the ID as a shot cartridge, with the Libra box in hand. If you want a photo of the box, let me know and I will scan it and send it to you directly. You can put in on this thread, or not, as you please.

That would be nice John, thanks.

Label pic from John Moss:

Alex and John, thanks, I didn’t know about this dark green variation of the Libra shot loading; the one I know is packed in the same box but the plastic of the shot container is translucent like the 9mm but with a round nose profile. Regards, Fede.